What is PTSA? Why join the Granada PTSA? The number one reason to join the Granada Intermediate Parent Teacher Student Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help Granada Middle School. But there are many more PTSA advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening at Granada.
- Discover Great Resources. Granada PTSA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. Granada PTSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with the Granada PTSA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. The Granada PTSA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at Granada Middle School, you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum based programs and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a Granada PTSA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. Granada PTSA members can take advantage of a host of benefits from membership including discounts and offers from member benefits providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
- Get Rewarded at Graduation. Volunteer hours count toward earning reserved seating at graduation. Click Here for more info about this program.
For less than 3 cents a day, you can become a PTSA member, joining more than 4 million other people who share your interest in issues affecting children. Everyone—parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities—is invited to join our not-for-profit parent association.